3.4. CUpti_ActivityBranch Struct Reference
This activity record the locations of the branches in the source (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_BRANCH). Branch activities are now reported using the CUpti_ActivityBranch2 activity record.
- uint32_t correlationId
- uint32_t diverged
- uint32_t executed
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint32_t pcOffset
- uint32_t sourceLocatorId
- uint64_t threadsExecuted
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the kernel to which this result is associated.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::diverged [inherited]
Number of times this branch diverged
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::executed [inherited]
The number of times this branch was executed
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityBranch::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_BRANCH.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::pcOffset [inherited]
The pc offset for the branch.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::sourceLocatorId [inherited]
The ID for source locator.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityBranch::threadsExecuted [inherited]
This increments each time when this instruction is executed by number of threads that executed this instruction