3.13. CUpti_ActivityEvent Struct Reference
This activity record represents a CUPTI event value (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT). This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profile frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect event data may choose to use this type to store the collected event data.
- uint32_t correlationId
- CUpti_EventDomainID domain
- CUpti_EventID id
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint64_t value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityEvent::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the event. Use of this ID is user-defined, but typically this ID value will equal the correlation ID of the kernel for which the event was gathered.
- CUpti_EventDomainIDCUpti_ActivityEvent::domain [inherited]
The event domain ID.
- CUpti_EventIDCUpti_ActivityEvent::id [inherited]
The event ID.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityEvent::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityEvent::value [inherited]
The event value.