3.14. CUpti_ActivityEventInstance Struct Reference
This activity record represents the a CUPTI event value for a specific event domain instance (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT_INSTANCE). This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profile frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect event data may choose to use this type to store the collected event data. This activity record should be used when event domain instance information needs to be associated with the event.
- uint32_t correlationId
- CUpti_EventDomainID domain
- CUpti_EventID id
- uint32_t instance
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint32_t pad
- uint64_t value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityEventInstance::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the event. Use of this ID is user-defined, but typically this ID value will equal the correlation ID of the kernel for which the event was gathered.
- CUpti_EventDomainIDCUpti_ActivityEventInstance::domain [inherited]
The event domain ID.
- CUpti_EventIDCUpti_ActivityEventInstance::id [inherited]
The event ID.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityEventInstance::instance [inherited]
The event domain instance.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityEventInstance::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT_INSTANCE.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityEventInstance::pad [inherited]
Undefined. Reserved for internal use.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityEventInstance::value [inherited]
The event value.