3.17. CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess Struct Reference
This activity records the locations of the global accesses in the source (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_GLOBAL_ACCESS). Global access activities are now reported using the CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess2 activity record.
- uint32_t correlationId
- uint32_t executed
- CUpti_ActivityFlag flags
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint64_t l2_transactions
- uint32_t pcOffset
- uint32_t sourceLocatorId
- uint64_t threadsExecuted
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the kernel to which this result is associated.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::executed [inherited]
The number of times this instruction was executed
- CUpti_ActivityFlagCUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::flags [inherited]
The properties of this global access.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_GLOBAL_ACCESS.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::l2_transactions [inherited]
The total number of 32 bytes transactions to L2 cache generated by this access
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::pcOffset [inherited]
The pc offset for the access.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::sourceLocatorId [inherited]
The ID for source locator.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityGlobalAccess::threadsExecuted [inherited]
This increments each time when this instruction is executed by number of threads that executed this instruction with predicate and condition code evaluating to true.