3.19. CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent Struct Reference
This activity record represents a CUPTI event value (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT) sampled at a particular instant. This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profiler frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect event data at a particular time may choose to use this type to store the collected event data.
- uint32_t deviceId
- CUpti_EventID id
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint32_t reserved
- uint64_t timestamp
- uint64_t value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::deviceId [inherited]
The device id
- CUpti_EventIDCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::id [inherited]
The event ID.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_INSTANTANEOUS_EVENT.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::reserved [inherited]
Undefined. reserved for internal use
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::timestamp [inherited]
The timestamp at which event is sampled
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEvent::value [inherited]
The event value.