3.20. CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance Struct Reference
This activity record represents the a CUPTI event value for a specific event domain instance (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_EVENT_INSTANCE) sampled at a particular instant. This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profiler frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect event data may choose to use this type to store the collected event data. This activity record should be used when event domain instance information needs to be associated with the event.
- uint32_t deviceId
- CUpti_EventID id
- uint8_t instance
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint8_t pad
- uint64_t timestamp
- uint64_t value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::deviceId [inherited]
The device id
- CUpti_EventIDCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::id [inherited]
The event ID.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::instance [inherited]
The event domain instance
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_INSTANTANEOUS_EVENT_INSTANCE.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::pad [inherited]
Undefined. reserved for internal use
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::timestamp [inherited]
The timestamp at which event is sampled
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousEventInstance::value [inherited]
The event value.