3.22. CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance Struct Reference
This activity record represents a CUPTI metric value for a specific metric domain instance (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_METRIC_INSTANCE) sampled at a particular time. This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profiler frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect metric data may choose to use this type to store the collected metric data. This activity record should be used when metric domain instance information needs to be associated with the metric.
- uint32_t deviceId
- uint8_t flags
- CUpti_MetricID id
- uint8_t instance
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint8_t pad
- uint64_t timestamp
- union CUpti_MetricValue value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::deviceId [inherited]
The device id
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::flags [inherited]
The properties of this metric.
- CUpti_MetricIDCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::id [inherited]
The metric ID.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::instance [inherited]
The metric domain instance
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_INSTANTANEOUS_METRIC_INSTANCE.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::pad [inherited]
Undefined. reserved for internal use
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::timestamp [inherited]
The timestamp at which metric is sampled
- union CUpti_MetricValueCUpti_ActivityInstantaneousMetricInstance::value [inherited]
The metric value.