3.35. CUpti_ActivityMetricInstance Struct Reference
This activity record represents a CUPTI metric value for a specific metric domain instance (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_METRIC_INSTANCE). This activity record kind is not produced by the activity API but is included for completeness and ease-of-use. Profile frameworks built on top of CUPTI that collect metric data may choose to use this type to store the collected metric data. This activity record should be used when metric domain instance information needs to be associated with the metric.
- uint32_t correlationId
- uint8_t flags
- CUpti_MetricID id
- uint32_t instance
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint8_t pad
- union CUpti_MetricValue value
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the metric. Use of this ID is user-defined, but typically this ID value will equal the correlation ID of the kernel for which the metric was gathered.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::flags [inherited]
The properties of this metric.
- CUpti_MetricIDCUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::id [inherited]
The metric ID.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::instance [inherited]
The metric domain instance.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_METRIC_INSTANCE.
- uint8_t CUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::pad [inherited]
Undefined. Reserved for internal use.
- union CUpti_MetricValueCUpti_ActivityMetricInstance::value [inherited]
The metric value.