3.46. CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2 Struct Reference
This activity records information obtained by sampling PC (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_PC_SAMPLING).
- uint32_t correlationId
- CUpti_ActivityFlag flags
- uint32_t functionId
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint32_t latencySamples
- uint32_t pcOffset
- uint32_t samples
- uint32_t sourceLocatorId
- CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingStallReason stallReason
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the kernel to which this result is associated.
- CUpti_ActivityFlagCUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::flags [inherited]
The properties of this instruction.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::functionId [inherited]
Correlation ID with global/device function name
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_PC_SAMPLING.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::latencySamples [inherited]
Number of times the PC was sampled with the stallReason in the record. These samples indicate that no instruction was issued in that cycle from the warp scheduler from where the warp was sampled. Field is valid for devices with compute capability 6.0 and higher
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::pcOffset [inherited]
The pc offset for the instruction.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::samples [inherited]
Number of times the PC was sampled with the stallReason in the record. The same PC can be sampled with different stall reasons. The count includes latencySamples.
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::sourceLocatorId [inherited]
The ID for source locator.
- CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingStallReasonCUpti_ActivityPCSampling2::stallReason [inherited]
Current stall reason. Includes one of the reasons from CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingStallReason