3.48. CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo Struct Reference
This activity records information obtained by sampling PC (CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_PC_SAMPLING_RECORD_INFO).
- uint32_t correlationId
- uint64_t droppedSamples
- CUpti_ActivityKind kind
- uint64_t samplingPeriodInCycles
- uint64_t totalSamples
- uint32_t CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo::correlationId [inherited]
The correlation ID of the kernel to which this result is associated.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo::droppedSamples [inherited]
Number of samples that were dropped by hardware due to backpressure/overflow.
- CUpti_ActivityKindCUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo::kind [inherited]
The activity record kind, must be CUPTI_ACTIVITY_KIND_PC_SAMPLING_RECORD_INFO.
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo::samplingPeriodInCycles [inherited]
Sampling period in terms of number of cycles .
- uint64_t CUpti_ActivityPCSamplingRecordInfo::totalSamples [inherited]
Number of times the PC was sampled for this kernel instance including all dropped samples.