2. Known Issues
This is a list of known NVML issues in the current driver:
- On Linux when X Server is running nvmlDeviceGetComputeRunningProcesses may return a nvmlProcessInfo_t::usedGpuMemory value that is larger than the actual value. This will be fixed in a future release.
- On Linux GPU Reset can't be triggered when there is pending GPU Operation Mode (GOM) change.
- On Linux GPU Reset may not successfully change pending ECC mode. A full reboot may be required to enable the mode change.
- nvmlAccountingStats supports only one process per GPU at a time (CUDA proxy server counts as one process).
- nvmlAccountingStats_t.time reports time and utilization values starting from cuInit till process termination. Next driver versions might change this behavior slightly and account process only from cuCtxCreate till cuCtxDestroy.
- On GPUs from Fermi family current P0 clocks (reported by nvmlDeviceGetClockInfo) can differ from max clocks by few MHz.