NVIDIA cuDNN 8.0.4
NVIDIA cuDNN Documentation
- Release Notes
- NVIDIA CUDA Deep Neural Network (cuDNN) is a GPU-accelerated library of primitives for deep neural networks. It provides highly tuned implementations of routines arising frequently in DNN applications. These release notes describe the key features, software enhancements and improvements, and known issues for the cuDNN 8.0.4 and earlier releases.
- Support Matrix
- These support matrices provide a look into the supported versions of the OS, CUDA, the CUDA driver, and the NVIDIA hardware for the cuDNN 8.0.4 and earlier releases.
- Installation Guide
- This cuDNN 8.0.4 Installation Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to install and check for correct operation of cuDNN on Linux and Microsoft Windows systems.
- Best Practices For Using cuDNN 3D Convolutions
- This Best Practices For Using cuDNN 3D Convolutions covers various 3D convolution and deconvolution guidelines. This document also provides guidelines for setting the cuDNN library parameters to enhance the performance for 3D convolutions in the cuDNN 8.0.4. Specifically, these guidelines are focused on settings such as filter sizes, padding and dilation settings.
- API Reference
- This is the API Reference documentation for the cuDNN library. This API Reference consists of the cuDNN datatype reference chapter which describes the types of enums and the cuDNN API reference chapter which describes all routines in the cuDNN library API. The cuDNN API is a context-based API that allows for easy multithreading and (optional) interoperability with CUDA streams.
- Developer Guide
- This cuDNN 8.0.4 Developer Guide provides an overview of cuDNN features such as customizable data layouts, supporting flexible dimension ordering, striding, and subregions for the 4D tensors used as inputs and outputs to all of its routines. This flexibility allows easy integration into any neural network implementation.
- Software License Agreement
- This document is the Software License Agreement (SLA) for NVIDIA cuDNN. The following contains specific license terms and conditions for NVIDIA cuDNN. By accepting this agreement, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the specific product(s) included herein.