NVIDIA cuDNN 7.6.1
NVIDIA Deep Learning cuDNN Documentation - Last updated March 1, 2021 - Send Feedback -
- Release Notes
- NVIDIA CUDA Deep Neural Network (cuDNN) is a GPU-accelerated library of primitives for deep neural networks. It provides highly tuned implementations of routines arising frequently in DNN applications. These release notes describe the key features, software enhancements and improvements, and known issues for the cuDNN 7.6.1 and earlier releases.
- Support Matrix
- These support matrices provide a look into the supported versions of the OS, CUDA, the CUDA driver, and the NVIDIA hardware for the cuDNN 7.6.1 and earlier releases.
- Installation Guide
- This cuDNN 7.6.1 Installation Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to install and check for correct operation of cuDNN on Linux and Microsoft Windows systems.
- Developer Guide
- This cuDNN 7.6.1 Developer Guide provides an overview of cuDNN features such as customizable data layouts, supporting flexible dimension ordering, striding, and subregions for the 4D tensors used as inputs and outputs to all of its routines. This flexibility allows easy integration into any neural network implementation.
- Software License Agreement
- This document is the Software License Agreement (SLA) for NVIDIA cuDNN. The following contains specific license terms and conditions for NVIDIA cuDNN. By accepting this agreement, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the specific product(s) included herein.