PyTorch Release 17.11
The NVIDIA container image of PyTorch, release 17.11, is available.
Contents of PyTorch
This container image contains the complete source of the version of PyTorch in
/opt/pytorch. It is pre-built and installed in the
pytorch-py35 Conda™ environment in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA 9.0.176 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) 9.0.234
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 7.0.4
- NCCL 2.1.2 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Release 17.11 is based on CUDA 9, which requires NVIDIA Driver release 384.xx.
Key Features and Enhancements
- Tensor Op accelerated RNNs for Volta architecture
- Improved depthwise separable convolution performance
- Improved automatic differentiation engine latency
- Latest version of CUDA
- Latest version of cuDNN
- Latest version of NCCL
- Ubuntu 16.04 with October 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.