PyTorch Release 17.04
The NVIDIA container image of PyTorch, release 17.04, is available.
Contents of PyTorch
This container image contains the complete source of the version of PyTorch in
/opt/pytorch. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 8.0.61
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.20
- NVIDIA® Collective Communications Library ™ (NCCL) 1.6.1 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
This PyTorch release includes the following key features and enhancements.
- Reduce DataParallel overhead on more than 4 GPUs
- cuDNN v6 integration
- Synced to upstream PyTorch version as of March 2017
- Ubuntu 16.04 with March 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.