PyTorch Release 17.07
The NVIDIA container image of PyTorch, release 17.07, is available.
Contents of PyTorch
This container image contains the complete source of the version of PyTorch in
/opt/pytorch. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,share,lib] directories in the container image.
The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 220.127.116.11 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) Patch 2
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.21
- NVIDIA® Collective Communications Library ™ (NCCL) 2.0.3 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
- Support for advanced tensor indexing
- Support multi-node or multi-process mode on the same node
- Support for double backward for most functions, including convolution
- Ubuntu 16.04 with June 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.