TensorFlow Release 17.07
The NVIDIA container image of TensorFlow, release 17.07, is available.
Contents of TensorFlow
This container image contains the complete source of the version of NVIDIA TensorFlow in
/opt/tensorflow. It is pre-built and installed into the
/usr/local/[bin,lib] directories in the container image.
To achieve optimum TensorFlow performance, for image based training, the container includes a sample script that demonstrates efficient training of convolutional neural networks (CNNs). The sample script may need to be modified to fit your application. The container also includes the following:
- Ubuntu 16.04
- NVIDIA CUDA® 126.96.36.199 including CUDA® Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines library™ (cuBLAS) Patch 2
- NVIDIA CUDA® Deep Neural Network library™ (cuDNN) 6.0.21
- NVIDIA® Collective Communications Library ™ (NCCL) 2.0.3 (optimized for NVLink™ )
Key Features and Enhancements
- Small bug-fixes in evaluation mode of
- Ubuntu 16.04 with June 2017 updates
There are no known issues in this release.