NeMo SSL collection API
NeMo SSL collection API#
- class nemo.collections.asr.models.SpeechEncDecSelfSupervisedModel(*args: Any, **kwargs: Any)[source]#
Base class for encoder-decoder models used for self-supervised encoder pre-training
- decoder_loss_step(spectrograms, spec_masks, encoded, encoded_len, targets=None, target_lengths=None)[source]#
Forward pass through all decoders and calculate corresponding losses. :param spectrograms: Processed spectrograms of shape [B, D, T]. :param spec_masks: Masks applied to spectrograms of shape [B, D, T]. :param encoded: The encoded features tensor of shape [B, D, T]. :param encoded_len: The lengths of the acoustic sequence after propagation through the encoder, of shape [B]. :param targets: Optional target labels of shape [B, T] :param target_lengths: Optional target label lengths of shape [B]
A tuple of 2 elements - 1) Total sum of losses weighted by corresponding loss_alphas 2) Dictionary of unweighted losses
- forward(input_signal=None, input_signal_length=None, processed_signal=None, processed_signal_length=None)[source]#
Forward pass of the model.
input_signal – Tensor that represents a batch of raw audio signals, of shape [B, T]. T here represents timesteps, with 1 second of audio represented as self.sample_rate number of floating point values.
input_signal_length – Vector of length B, that contains the individual lengths of the audio sequences.
processed_signal – Tensor that represents a batch of processed audio signals, of shape (B, D, T) that has undergone processing via some DALI preprocessor.
processed_signal_length – Vector of length B, that contains the individual lengths of the processed audio sequences.
A tuple of 4 elements - 1) Processed spectrograms of shape [B, D, T]. 2) Masks applied to spectrograms of shape [B, D, T]. 3) The encoded features tensor of shape [B, D, T]. 2) The lengths of the acoustic sequence after propagation through the encoder, of shape [B].
- property input_types: Optional[Dict[str, nemo.core.neural_types.neural_type.NeuralType]]#
Define these to enable input neural type checks
- classmethod list_available_models() Optional[nemo.core.classes.common.PretrainedModelInfo] [source]#
This method returns a list of pre-trained model which can be instantiated directly from NVIDIA’s NGC cloud.
List of available pre-trained models.
- multi_validation_epoch_end(outputs, dataloader_idx: int = 0)[source]#
Adds support for multiple validation datasets. Should be overriden by subclass, so as to obtain appropriate logs for each of the dataloaders.
outputs – Same as that provided by LightningModule.validation_epoch_end() for a single dataloader.
dataloader_idx – int representing the index of the dataloader.
A dictionary of values, optionally containing a sub-dict log, such that the values in the log will be pre-pended by the dataloader prefix.
- property output_types: Optional[Dict[str, nemo.core.neural_types.neural_type.NeuralType]]#
Define these to enable output neural type checks
- setup_training_data(train_data_config: Optional[Union[omegaconf.DictConfig, Dict]])[source]#
Sets up the training data loader via a Dict-like object.
train_data_config – A config that contains the information regarding construction of an ASR Training dataset.
- Supported Datasets:
- setup_validation_data(val_data_config: Optional[Union[omegaconf.DictConfig, Dict]])[source]#
Sets up the validation data loader via a Dict-like object.
val_data_config – A config that contains the information regarding construction of an ASR Training dataset.
- Supported Datasets:
- class nemo.collections.asr.parts.mixins.mixins.ASRModuleMixin[source]#
ASRModuleMixin is a mixin class added to ASR models in order to add methods that are specific to a particular instantiation of a module inside of an ASRModel.
Each method should first check that the module is present within the subclass, and support additional functionality if the corresponding module is present.
- change_conv_asr_se_context_window(context_window: int, update_config: bool = True)[source]#
Update the context window of the SqueezeExcitation module if the provided model contains an encoder which is an instance of ConvASREncoder.
An integer representing the number of input timeframes that will be used to compute the context. Each timeframe corresponds to a single window stride of the STFT features.
Say the window_stride = 0.01s, then a context window of 128 represents 128 * 0.01 s of context to compute the Squeeze step.
update_config – Whether to update the config or not with the new context window.
- class nemo.core.classes.mixins.access_mixins.AccessMixin[source]#
Allows access to output of intermediate layers of a model
- property access_cfg#
Returns: The global access config shared across all access mixin modules.
- classmethod get_module_registry(module: torch.nn.Module)[source]#
Extract all registries from named submodules, return dictionary where the keys are the flattened module names, the values are the internal registry of each such module.