Open topic with navigation
- Full suite of native application development tools for Android, now available for all Android platforms.
- Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD, the first Android TV device featuring a 64-bit ARM processor, NVIDIA® Tegra® X1 64-bit with the latest quad-core ARM CPU and NVIDIA Maxwell™ PC Graphics architecture.
- Full ARMv8-A 64 bit and OpenGL 3.1 + AEP support.
- 64-bit tools support to develop and profile 64-bit apps for Android.
- Android NDK32 and NDK64 r10e support for the latest full suite of NVIDIA Android Developer Tools, including Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.0, Nsight Tegra 3.0, Visual Studio Edition, Tegra System Profiler 2.3.
- Updated CUDA 6.5 and CUDA 7.0 (available on Linux x64 on select devices only)
CUDA Device Support Table
|Device||CUDA Releases Officially Supported|
|TK1 Reference Device (Ardbeg) || 6.0 (rel19 based images) |
6.5 (latest images)
|Google Project Tango Tablet ||6.0|
|SHIELD Tablet 8 ||6.5|
Note: Xiaomi MiPad and Project Tango users, please use TADP 3.0R4 for CUDA support on your device.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.3 with updates to the timeline to show DVFS and thread states information, support for NVTX, various performance and backtrace quality improvements, and bug fixes.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.0 with performance improvements for apps before capture, and various bug fixes.
- Nsight Tegra 3.0, Visual Studio Edition with fast deploy mechanism for shorter build/debug cycles, improved GDB message GUI handling, Tegra X1 support, and various performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- PerfKit 4.4 support for Android.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL Samples 2.11 with Android TV support.
- Numerous bug fixes, performance and stability enhancements.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200608 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.