Open topic with navigation
- Full suite of native application development tools for Android, now available for all Android platforms.
- Updated suite of Android NDK, SDK, Build/Platform Tools to latest available version. (Refer to Features for more details.)
- Full version of IncrediBuild 7.0 for Visual Studio. (Trial licenses available upon install.)
- Updated CUDA 6.5 and CUDA 7.0 (available on Linux x64 on select devices only)
CUDA Device Support Table
|Device||CUDA Releases Officially Supported|
|TK1 Reference Device (Ardbeg) || 6.0 (rel19 based images) |
6.5 (latest images)
|Google Project Tango Tablet ||6.0|
|SHIELD Tablet 8 ||6.5|
Note: Xiaomi MiPad and Project Tango users, please use TADP 3.0R4 for CUDA support on your device.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.4 now shows the call-stack info when hovering over the thread blocked state in the timeline. In addition, thread names auto-populate without need of NVTX and can sort by utilization. Support for NVTX on 64-bit processes has been added, plus various backtrace quality improvements, and bug fixes.
- Nsight Tegra 3.1, Visual Studio Edition with an improved Fast Deploy mechanism that only updates the native libraries on the device, various debug session improvements (specifying activity name/intent parameters, logcat filtering, execute custom batch script), root support (some devices that previously would not allow debugging can now debug when device is rooted), as well as various performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.0 with performance improvements for apps before capture, and various bug fixes.
- PerfKit 4.4 support for Android.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL Samples 2.11 with Android TV support.
- Numerous bug fixes, performance and stability enhancements.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200608 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.