Open topic with navigation
CodeWorks for Android 1R3
- Full suite of native application development tools for Android, now available for all Android platforms.
- Updated suite of Android NDK, SDK, Build/Platform Tools to latest available version. (Refer to Features for more details.)
- Nsight Tegra 3.2, Visual Studio Edition with new Visual Studio 2015 support and improved debug support for Samsung Android devices, as well as various performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.1
- Support for NVTX
- Display a tag in the events view for ineffective glClear calls and redundant state changes
- Detect entirely out of viewport draw calls
- Scrubber UI improvements to highlight where certain shaders are used
- Ability to immediately capture the next frame after exiting replay
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated CUDA 6.5 and CUDA 7.0 (available on Linux x64 on select devices only)
CUDA Device Support Table
|Device||CUDA Releases Officially Supported|
|TK1 Reference Device (Ardbeg) || 6.0 (rel19 based images) |
6.5 (latest images)
|Google Project Tango Tablet ||6.0|
|SHIELD Tablet 8 ||6.5|
|SHIELD Android TV||7.0|
Note: Xiaomi MiPad and Project Tango users, please use Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R4 for CUDA support on your device.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.4 with support for NVTX (32 and 64 bit processes), various updates, backtrace quality improvements, and bug fixes.
- PerfKit 4.5 support for Android.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL Samples 2.11 with Android TV support.
- Numerous bug fixes, performance and stability enhancements.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200601 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.