Open topic with navigation
CodeWorks for Android 1R6
- Updated suite of Android NDK, SDK, Build/Platform Tools to latest available version. (Refer to Features for more details.)
- Nsight Tegra 3.4, Visual Studio Edition
- Support for Android NDK64 r12b
- Support for API 24
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 2.4
- Added support for Android 7.0 Nougat
- Launching applications on Android no longer requires root privileges or application relinking. Now you can push the required libraries to the device, and launch on a non-root device.
- Added the ability to compile serialized frame captures from an Android device on non-Windows platforms.
- Stability improvements
- Various user interface bugs fixed
- Tegra System Profiler 3.7
- Support for Android N (Nougat, 7.0) and packages built for Android SDK level 24
- Various bug fixes and performance enhancements
- PerfKit 4.5.1
- IncrediBuild 7.1 for Visual Studio with full Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 integration.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL Samples 20161205-github-snapshot
- Updated CUDA 6.5 and CUDA 7.0 (available on Linux x64 on select devices only)
CUDA Device Support Table
|Device||CUDA Releases Officially Supported|
|TK1 Reference Device (Ardbeg) || 6.0 (rel19 based images) |
6.5 (latest images)
|Google Project Tango Tablet ||6.0|
|SHIELD Tablet 8 ||6.5|
|SHIELD Android TV||7.0|
Note: Xiaomi MiPad and Project Tango users, please use Tegra Android Development Pack 3.0R4 for CUDA support on your device.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200605 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.