Open topic with navigation
The basic requirements for Ardbeg setup are:
- A laptop or PC running Linux, Windows, or Mac OSX
This should be provided with the setup pack, or from Google’s Android site. This includes OS and OS install components.
- The Android OS image (KitKat in the current installer)
- The Android Tegra OS "flashing" (install) app for Linux,
- A script that flashes the OS
Supplied in the box:
Ardbeg devkit hardware, including:
- Main devkit board
- Debug/expansion board
- Power adapter
- USB A to USB-micro cable
||IMPORTANT: Unlike most previous-generation Tegra development kits, the Ardbeg uses an AC adapter that outputs 12V DC (previous kits normally used 15V DC). Verify that you are using a 12V adapter, and contact your NVIDIA Developer Relations manager if you do not have a 12V adapter.
- Host system (as per system requirements) with an available USB port. Installing the OS from CodeWorks for Android is supported for all platforms. For manual instructions on installing the OS from Windows or Mac OSX, contact your NVIDIA developer relations engineer.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200601 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.