Open topic with navigation
- Check the maximum potential scaling by running your application in an SLI configuration after renaming its executable to
AFR-FriendlyD3D.exe. If necessary, resolve any CPU bottleneck before continuing.
- If you are using Queries, make sure to allow buffering of at least N frames' worth of work before stalling to get their result (where N is the number of AFR groups in the configuration).
- Use resource Clears were appropriate, depending on the availability of an SLI profile for your application.
- For either 2 or 3, if your application requires an SLI-specific change, use the latest version of NVAPI from developer.nvidia.com to properly detect the current SLI configuration, including the number of AFR Groups.
- Send NVIDIA a build of your application to get an SLI profile created for it. Alternatively, use the SLI-specific advice to eliminate inter-frame dependencies where possible (Clears).
SLI Zone (http://www.slizone.com) provides a lot of NVIDIA SLI-specific information for end users.
NVIDIA® GameWorks™ Documentation Rev. 1.0.200608 ©2014-2020. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.