Defined in File messagelabel.hpp
This struct represents a timestamp label for a Holoscan Operator.
The class stores information about the timestamps when an operator receives from an input and when it publishes to an output. It also holds a reference to the operator.
This class is used by MessageLabel to create an array of Operators representing a path.
- OperatorTimestampLabel() = default
inline explicit OperatorTimestampLabel(Operator *op)
op – The pointer to the operator for which the timestamp label is created.
- inline OperatorTimestampLabel(Operator *op, int64_t rec_t, int64_t pub_t)
- inline OperatorTimestampLabel(const OperatorTimestampLabel &o)
- Operator *operator_ptr = nullptr
- int64_t rec_timestamp = 0
- int64_t pub_timestamp = 0