Sensors and Other Hardware¶
Isaac includes driver codelets for the following hardware components:
- Joystick: A driver codelet that provides an interface for most standard gamepads and joysticks.
- SerialBMI160: A driver codelet for the Bosch BMI160 IMU connected via I2C.
- V4L2Camera: A driver codelet that supports most cameras via the Video For Linux architecture.
- VelodyneDriver: A driver for the Velodyne VLP16 (Currently only the Velodyne VLP16 is supported.)
- ZedCamera: A specialized codelet using the ZED SDK.
The following sections provide additional information about some of these hardware driver codelets.