- RegularPartition: A regular partition of 1-dimensional Cartesian space.
- RegularIntervalPartition: A regular partition of an interval.
- RingPartition: A regular partition of a circle, i.e. an interval which loops around.
- RegularPlanePartition: A regular partition of 2-dimensional Cartesian space (i.e. a grid).
- PosedRegularPlanePartition: Similar to RegularPlanePartition, but rotated and translated with respect to the origin.
- PolarPartition: Mapping between Cartesian space and polar coordinates.
- SingleStore: Uses a single image to store data. This is useful for a small dense map.
- MultiStore: Uses a sparse grid of images to store data. Useful for large maps which have many holes.