We recommend attending the introductory Isaac webinar. By attending this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Program a basic Isaac codelet to control a robot.
- Create a robotics application using the Isaac compute-graph model.
Note that the Webinar above is outdated but the core explanation is still valid. You can also find two more recent webinars on the Downloads page. The first is an Isaac SDK for Robotics overview, and the second is a technical webinar in which you will learn the following:
- Train a 3D pose estimation network (an Isaac GEM) using Isaac Sim.
- Deploy a 3D pose estimation network on Jetson AGX Xavier.
- Build robotics apps in Isaac and ROS using ROS camera driver Nodes and Isaac perception GEMS (all in a simulated factory of the future).
- Understand an end-to-end description of application graph flow with Isaac GEMs in Isaac Sim.
The Building Isaac Applications tutorial also provides a written walk through of building apps with code examples from Isaac SDK.