Open topic with navigation
JetPack TK1 1.1
- Set up the NVIDIA Jetson TK1 board using the included Linux for Tegra R21.3 image, a sample file system derived from Ubuntu 14.04.
- Updated support for CUDA 6.5 Toolkit for Ubuntu 14.04 x86 64-bit with TK1 cross-development support
- Updated support for CUDA 6.5 Toolkit for L4T Rel 21.2
- Tegra System Profiler 2.2 (Beta) update with various backtrace quality improvements, improved timeline usability, and bug fixes.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.3 with performance improvements for apps before capture, and various bug fixes.
- PerfKit 4.2 support for Android.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL Samples 2.1
- OpenCV 184.108.40.206 support
- Breakpoints set in Nsight Eclipse Edition may not be processed unless the application is stopped and relaunched.
- If you encounter an error when cross-compiling CUDA samples with Nsight Eclipse Edition, use the following workaround:
- Change the NVCC Linker path by going to Properties > Build > Settings > Tool Settings > NVCC Linker > Library, and set the search path to
- Issue the following command:
sudo ln -sf `which arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++` /usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++-4.6
- Click on the Miscellaneous tab, and add a new -Xlinker option.
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 Development Pack Documentation Rev. 1.1.20150213 ©2015. NVIDIA Corporation. All Rights Reserved.