Cumulus NetQ 4.0 eases your customers deployment and maintenance activities for their data center networks with new configuration, performance, and security features and improvements.
What’s New in NetQ 4.0.1
NetQ 4.0.1 is a maintenance release that contains several bug fixes and one new feature:
- Support for Cumulus Linux 4.4.
What’s New in NetQ 4.0.0
NetQ 4.0.0 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Collect What Just Happened event data using gNMI (gPRC network management interface) and export it to your gNMI client or keep it within NetQ.
- NetQ now monitors the SONiC operating system. Support includes traces, validations, snapshots, events, service visibility, lifecycle management and What Just Happened. This is an early access feature.
- RoCE (RDMA over Converged Ethernet) in Cumulus Linux now monitored.
- Improvements to the validation flow.
- General user interface improvements.
- License checks have been removed from network health and the CLI.
- You can rename premises.
- The Grafana plugin has new endpoints for:
- Cloud: plugin.prod.netq.cumulusnetworks.com
- On-premises: <hostname-or-ipaddr-of-netq-appl-or-vm>/plugin
You can upgrade NetQ versions 3.0.0 and later directly to version 4.0.0. Upgrades from NetQ 2.4.x and earlier require a fresh installation.
For information regarding bug fixes and known issues present in this release, refer to the release notes.