Cumulus NetQ 4.1 eases your customers deployment and maintenance activities for their data center networks with new configuration, performance, and security features and improvements.
What’s New in NetQ 4.1.1
NetQ 4.1.1 is a maintenance release that contains fixes for security vulnerabilities.
What’s New in NetQ 4.1.0
NetQ 4.1.0 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Flow trace and analysis support for Cumulus Linux fabrics.
- Improved What Just Happened (WJH) dashboard.
- gNMI telemetry streaming for system resource, interface, and counter data on Cumulus Linux.
- Early access support for gNMI collection of What Just Happened data on SONiC.
- You can decommision a switch from the NetQ UI.
- The k8s cluster security certificate is now valid for 10 years from the date of installation.
- Enhanced monitoring for the SONiC operating system. Support includes collection of the MAC FDB, interface counters, and DOM information. This is an early access feature.
- Validation performance improvements and the ability to disable validation checks.
- Generic webhook notification channel.
- Device group labels to create validations for specific sets of devices.
- Validation for duplicate IP address detection in your network.
You can upgrade NetQ versions 3.0.0 and later directly to version 4.1.0. Upgrades from NetQ 2.4.x and earlier require a fresh installation.
For information regarding bug fixes and known issues present in this release, refer to the release notes.