Accounts and Roles
NetQ accounts are assigned one of two roles: admin or user.
Accounts with admin privileges can perform the same actions as user accounts. Additionally, admins can access a management dashboard in the UI. From this dashboard, admins can:
- Create, edit, and delete NetQ accounts.
- Manage login policies, including SSO and LDAP authentication.
- Review account activity.
- Create, edit, and delete system events, channels, and notifications.
- Manage premises.
- Schedule network traces and validations.
- Manage switches' lifecycles.
The following image displays the management dashboard. Accounts with user privileges cannot perform the functions described above and do not have access to the management dashboard.