This page summarizes new features and improvements for the NetQ 4.6 release. For a complete list of open and fixed issues, see the release notes.
What’s New in NetQ 4.6.0
NetQ 4.6.0 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Lifecycle management support for cloud deployments running the on-switch OPTA service. Configure the LCM executor on a switch that is running OPTA to enable switch discovery, upgrades, and decommissions; install Netq Agents and the command line interface; and run a flow analysis.
- Full support for Precision Time Protocol monitoring via the UI and CLI.
- Enhanced RoCE validation checks and monitoring for NVUE-enabled switches. The
netq check rocecommand now checks for mismatches for switch priority, cable length, and congestion control.
- Expanded table options that allow you to export and download tables that exceed 10,000 rows as a CSV file.
Compatible Agent Versions
NetQ 4.6.0 is compatible with NetQ Agent versions 4.5.0 and later. You can install NetQ Agents on switches and servers running:
- Cumulus Linux 4.3.0 and later (Broadcom switches)
- Cumulus Linux 4.4.0 and later (Spectrum switches)
- SONiC 202012
- CentOS 7
- RHEL 7.1
- Ubuntu 18.04
You must upgrade to the latest agent version to enable 4.6 features.