Accounts and Roles
NetQ accounts are assigned one of two roles: admin or user. Accounts with admin privileges can perform the same actions as user accounts. Additionally, admins can access a management dashboard in the UI.
From this dashboard, admins can:
- Create, edit, and delete NetQ accounts
- Manage login policies, including SSO and LDAP authentication
- Review account activity
- Create, edit, and delete system events, channels, and notifications
- Manage premises
- Schedule network traces and validations
- Manage switches' lifecycles
The following image displays the management dashboard. Accounts with user privileges cannot perform the functions described above and do not have access to the management dashboard.