What's New in NVIDIA Air
Check out some of the latest features added to the NVIDIA Air Infrastructure Simulation Platform.
- NVIDIA Cumulus Linux 5.0 is now available for use in custom topologies
- VMs in a custom topology now use their operating system’s default username and password. See the Quick Start guide for more details.
- Enable UEFI SecureBoot for virtual machines using the
securebootoption in your DOT file. For example:
"server" [function="server" os="generic/ubuntu2004" secureboot="true"]
- Demo Marketplace: Get a jump start on your network configuration by checking out some pre-built feature demos, or submit your own!
- This page! Be sure to check back often to see the latest features we’re adding to NVIDIA Air.
- NVUE migration tool
- Specify the location of a node’s bootable OS with the
bootoption in your DOT file. For example, boot a node via PXE using
"server" [function="server" os="generic/ubuntu1804" boot="network"]