NVIDIA® MMA1B00-C100D is a 4-channel, pluggable QSFP28 optical transceiver designed for use in 100GbE Ethernet links with up to 100 m reach on multi-mode fiber (MMF). This transceiver incorporates our integrated circuit technology to provide high performance at low power.
The MMA1B00-C100D converts 4 input channels of 25 Gb/s electrical data to 4 optical signals at 850 nm. Reversely, the receiver side de-multiplexes 4 optical inputs into 4 electrical differential output signals.
The transceiver has selectable retiming as specified in the SFF-8636 MSA. The transceiver can therefore be used in both 40 GbE and 100 GbE applications.
Digital diagnostic monitoring functions for temperature, supply voltage, and optical power are available via the two-wire (I2C) management interface, as specified by the QSFP28 MSA.
The optical interface is a Multi-fiber Push-On (MPO) connector with four optical channels/fibers in each direction. The MPO connector is un-angled (UPC).
Rigorous production testing ensures the best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance, and durability.
|Rev. A4 or lower||Rev. B1 or Higher|
Images are for illustration purposes only. Product labels, colors, and lengths may vary.
- Up to 100Gb/s
- Selectable retiming for both Tx and Rx
- Programmable Tx input equalizer
- Programmable Rx output amplitude and emphasis
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28
- Single 3.3V supply, hot pluggable
- QSFP28 power class 3 (2.5 W max)
- 2.2 W power consumption (typ, with retiming)
- Class 1 laser safety
- Up to 100m on OM4, and 70m on OM3 multimode fiber at 100 Gb/s
- Up to 100m on OM3 at 40 Gb/s
- SFF-8636 compliant DDM
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- 100GBASE-SR4 100G Ethernet
- 40GBASE-SR4 40G Ethernet
- Qualified for use in NVIDIA Ethernet end-to-end systems