The NVIDIA® MMA1T00 transceiver is a 4-channel, pluggable, QSFP56 optical transceiver, designed for use in 200GbE Ethernet applications. This module incorporates NVIDIA integrated circuit technology to provide high performance. The transceiver operates over 4-lane parallel multi-mode fiber (MMF), using a nominal wavelength of 850nm, and is QSFP56 MSA compliant.
The transceiver has a standard SFF-8665 compliant QSFP56 connector on the electrical side towards the host system. The optical interface is composed of four optical channels/fibers in each direction, intended for a parallel multi-mode optical cable via a standard MPO-12 UPC connector. Each channel/fiber operates at signaling rates up to 26.5625 GBd. Rigorous production testing ensures the best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance and durability.
The MMA1T00 transceiver has Digital Diagnostic Monitoring functions for supply voltage, temperature, laser bias current, optical transmit and receive levels with associated warning and alarm thresholds.
The MMA1T00 transceiver will work with a fiber plant as specified in the QSFP MSA standard.
- Up to 200Gb/s data rate
- Up to 100m on OM4 and 70m on OM3 multimode fiber at 200Gb/s
- 4x 50Gb/s PAM4 modulation
- Programmable Rx output amplitude and emphasis
- Adaptive Tx input equalizer
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP56 port
- SFF-8636 DDM and I2C management interface compliant
- Single 3.3V power supply
- 4.35W typ. power consumption
- QSFP56 power class 7
- Class 1 laser safety
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- MPO-12 UPC male receptacle connector
- IEEE 802.3 200GAUI-4/200GBASE-SR4 compliant Ethernet links
- Backward compatible with 100G Ethernet links