Switch Models: SN4600/SN4600C
- At least two people are required to safely mount the system in the rack
- All servers and systems in the rack and all FRU components must have the same air-flow direction, otherwise the system will overheat due to bad heat dissipation
- The system's adjustable side is determined by the way it is attached to the rails. The system's part to which the brackets are attached will be adjacent to the cabinet
- The FRU side is extractable. Mounting the rack brackets inverted to the FRU side allows the FRUs to slide in and out
Due to thermal considerations, the switch systems must be installed in a horizontal position. do not install the systems vertically.
Package Contents (System and Rail Kit)
- 1 x System
- 1 x Fixed rail kit for 16.9-31.5" (430-800mm) racks
- 2 x Power cables – Type C13-C14
- 1 x Harness: HAR000631 – Harness RS232 2M cable – DB9 to RJ-45
- 2 x Cable retainers
X8 (of each)
|X2 (of each)|
If anything is damaged or missing, contact your NVIDIA representative at Networkingfirstname.lastname@example.org.