Carefully position the SE cables one on top of the other, and use 3 cable-ties to pair them together.
Install 8 nuts of the relevant type - Square or round holes, according to your rack type.
Do not tighten the screws yet.
Slide the rails in the rack, and tighten all screws.
Connector (Front) Side
FRU (Rear) Side
* It may take up to five minutes to turn on the system. If the System Status LED shows amber after five minutes, unplug the system and contact your NVIDIA representative.
|Power supply health||Green|
|Bad port detected||Off|
- Connect the host PC to the Console (RJ-45) port.
Configure a serial terminal program.
CumulusLinux! (case sensitive)
a. No login is required. Press Enter to activate the console.
- Onyx (MLNX-OS): Go through the configuration wizard. For further information, please refer to: https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/mlnxos.
- ONIE1: Please refer to ONIE User Manual - https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/oniesw.
- Cumulus2: By default, the MGMT port will acquire the IP from DHCP. You can cross reference the MAC of the switch with your DHCP server (MAC can be found on switch label) or using "ifconfig eth0" (when using MGMT0). For further information, refer to: https://docs.cumulusnetworks.com/display/DOCS/Quick+Start+Guide.
For full installation instructions, go to https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/switchen.