NVIDIA cuDNN 8.6.0
NVIDIA cuDNN Documentation
- Release Notes
- NVIDIA CUDA Deep Neural Network (cuDNN) is a GPU-accelerated library of primitives for deep neural networks. It provides highly tuned implementations of routines arising frequently in DNN applications. These release notes describe the key features, software enhancements and improvements, and known issues for the NVIDIA cuDNN 8.6.0 and earlier releases.
- Support Matrix
- These support matrices provide a look into the supported versions of the OS, NVIDIA CUDA, the CUDA driver, and the hardware for the NVIDIA cuDNN 8.6.0 release.
- Installation Guide
- This cuDNN 8.6.0 Installation Guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to install and check for correct operation of NVIDIA cuDNN on Linux and Microsoft Windows systems.
- API Reference
- This is the API Reference documentation for the NVIDIA cuDNN version 8.6.0 library. This API Reference lists the datatyes and functions per library. Specifically, this reference consists of a cuDNN datatype reference section that describes the types of enums and a cuDNN API reference section that describes all routines in the cuDNN library API. The cuDNN API is a context-based API that allows for easy multithreading and (optional) interoperability with CUDA streams.
- Developer Guide
- This cuDNN 8.6.0 Developer Guide provides an overview of the NVIDIA cuDNN features such as customizable data layouts, supporting flexible dimension ordering, striding, and subregions for the 4D tensors used as inputs and outputs to all of its routines. This flexibility allows easy integration into any neural network implementation.
- Software License Agreement
- This document is the Software License Agreement (SLA) for NVIDIA cuDNN. The following contains specific license terms and conditions for NVIDIA cuDNN. By accepting this agreement, you agree to comply with all the terms and conditions applicable to the specific product(s) included herein.