SR-IOV - Virtual Functions (VF) per Port - The maximum Virtual Functions (VF) per port is 127. For further information, see Known Issues.
It is recommended to enable the “above 4G decoding” BIOS setting for features that require large amount of PCIe resources.
Such features are: SR-IOV with numerous VFs, PCIe Emulated Switch, and Large BAR Requests.
Security Hardening Enhancements: This release contains important reliability improvements and security hardening enhancements. NVIDIA recommends upgrading your devices' firmware to this release to improve the devices’ firmware security and reliability.
When upgrading or changing the configuration on multi-host adapter cards, for the changes to take effect, PCIe restart must be simultaneously sent from both hosts (servers).
To do so, perform the following:
1. Shut down the server with the auxiliary card.
2. Shut down the server with the primary card.
3. Bring back the server with the primary card.
4. Bring back the server with the auxiliary card.
Changes and New Feature in this Firmware Version
See Bug Fixes in this Firmware Version section.
Unsupported Features and Commands
The following advanced feature are unsupported in the current firmware version:
- The following service types:
- Mellanox transport
- RAW IPv6
- INT-A not supported for EQs only MSI-X
- PCI VPD write flow (RO flow supported)
- Streaming Receive Queue (STRQ) and collapsed CQ
- Subnet Manager (SM) on VFs
- RoCE LAG in Multi-Host/Socket-Direct
- CREATE_RQ - MEMORY_RQ_RMP