Changes and New Features in this version
|Export-only socket API symbols|
Changed the default visibility of socIPoIB is temporarily unavailable when ket API symbols by hiding internal symbols and enabling export only functions. This change in the default library configuration helps to:
|C++11 Standard Support||Product source code is migrated to C++11 standard requirements.|
|Bug Fixes||See Bug Fixes section.|
Deprecated Features and Support
- As of version 8.8.x, VMA will stop supporting MLNX_OFED’s experimental verbs and MLNX_OFED versions earlier than v4.5-x.x.x.x
- As of VMA v9.0.2, VMA will no longer be backward compatible with MLNX_OFED versions earlier than v5.0-18.104.22.168
- Multi Packet Receive Queue beta functionality is removed as of VMA v9.3.1
- NVIDIA® ConnectX®-3 / NVIDIA® ConnectX®-3 Pro / NVIDIA® ConnectX®-4 / NVIDIA® ConnectX®-4 Lx adapter cards
- RDMA experimental verbs library (mlnx_lib)
- VMA v9.3.1 and up do not enforce the disable_raw_qp_enforcement option; use the CAP_NET_RAW option instead.
We recommend using
libnl3 as it is the latest version and includes fixes related to
Bonding Active-Backup (mode 1) is supported with limitations shown in Known Issues section.
IPoIB is temporarily unavailable when working with MLNX_OFED v5.1 and above.