NGX Release 1.1.0
These are the release notes for NGX 1.1.0.
Key Features and Enhancements
- Support added for the Windows DCH driver
- Drivers: Windows 10 419.35, 421.73 and 430.64 display drivers, Windows DCH and legacy variants
- GPUs: Quadro, GeForce and Titan RTX
Using NGX 1.1.0
- The SloMo and VSR samples use the NVIDIA VIDEO Codec SDK to process the videos. Therefore, all videos must be within the resolutions supported by the RTX hardware. For more information, see Key Features of Video Codec SDK.
- NGX updates by GFE and QXP; all updates are now handled by NGX Update Module.
- Updates are now driven by the NGX runtime and the Graphics driver.
- The provided SDK samples are targeting a Visual Studio 2015 or Visual Studio 2017 install with Windows 10 SDK version 10.0.10586.0. If the Windows 10 SDK version 10.0.10586.0 is not installed on the developer machine, then the Visual Studio environment may ask to retarget to the installed Windows SDK instead. If there’s no prompt from the IDE, then you may have to manually edit the Project files to retarget to an installed version of the Windows 10 SDK in order to compile the sample projects.