This topic describes several special features that NVIDIA® Jetson™ Linux provides for communication with other devices and the end user:
PCIe Endpoint Mode describes a facility for communicating with another device through a shared PCIe bus.
Enabling Bluetooth Audio describes use of the Bluetooth® interface to generate and receive audio on Jetson devices.
Audio Setup and Development discusses how to set up and use the various hardware and software provisions for generating and receiving sound on Jetson devices.
- PCIe Endpoint Mode
- Hardware Requirements
- Flashing the PCIe Endpoint on a Jetson NX Xavier Series System
- Flashing the PCIe Endpoint on a Jetson AGX Xavier Series System
- Flashing the PCIe Endpoint on a Jetson AGX Orin Series System
- Connecting and Configuring the Devices
- Testing Procedures
- Bringing up an Ethernet Interface over PCIe
- Enabling Bluetooth Audio
- Audio Setup and Development
- ASoC Driver for Jetson Products
- Audio Hub Hardware Architecture
- ASoC Driver Software Architecture
- High Definition Audio
- USB Audio
- Board Interfaces
- 40-pin GPIO Expansion Header
- HD Audio Header
- Usage and Examples