Do not tighten the screws yet.
Connector (Front) Side
FRU (Rear) Side
* It may take up to five minutes to turn on the system. If the System Status LED shows amber after five minutes, unplug the system and contact your NVIDIA representative.
|Power supply health||Green|
|Bad port detected||Off|
- Connect the host PC to the Console (RJ-45) port.
Configure a serial terminal program.
CumulusLinux! (case sensitive)
a. No login is required. Press Enter to activate the console.
- Onyx (MLNX-OS): Go through the configuration wizard. For further information, please refer to: https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/mlnxos.
- ONIE: Please refer to the ONIE User Manual - https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/oniesw.
- Cumulus: By default, the MGMT port will acquire the IP from DHCP. You can cross reference the MAC of the switch with your DHCP server (MAC can be found on switch label) or using "ifconfig eth0" (when using MGMT0). For further information, refer to: https://docs.cumulusnetworks.com/display/DOCS/Quick+Start+Guide
For full installation instructions, go to https://docs.nvidia.com/networking/category/switchen.