About This Manual
This document provides information about all available REST API calls supported by NVIDIA® UFM® Enterprise. Every REST API includes the following:
- Short description
- Full URL path of the request
- Output example of the response
UFM customers: end users, OEMs, Integrators, Customer Support Engineers, Field Application Engineers, and R&D.
Customers who purchased NVIDIA products directly from NVIDIA are invited to contact us through the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Support page: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/support/enterprise
Customers who purchased NVIDIA M-1 Global Support Services, please see your contract for details regarding Technical Support.
Customers who purchased NVIDIA products through an NVIDIA-approved reseller should first seek assistance through their reseller.
|API||Application Programming Interface|
|REST||Representational State Transfer|
|UFM||Unified Fabric Manager—centralized application for managing InfiniBand fabrics|
The following documents are posted in this central location.
- UFM End User License Agreement
- NVIDIA UFM Enterprise User Manual
- NVIDIA UFM Enterprise Release Notes
- NVIDIA UFM Enterprise Multisite Portal Documentation
- NVIDIA UFM Enterprise Quick Start Guide
- NVIDIA UFM Enterprise REST SDK Guide