MCP7Y60-Hxxx 400Gb/s Twin-port 2x200G OSFP to 2x200G QSFP56 DAC Splitter & 2x100GbE/EDR Product Specifications
You can download a PDF version of the document here.
NVIDIA® MCP7Y60 is a passive Direct Attach Copper (DAC) cable with an OSFP-based twin-port 2x 200Gb/s connector to two 200Gb/s QSFP56s, and is a high-speed 200Gb/s splitter cable for InfiniBand and Ethernet networking. The DAC firmware supports both InfiniBand and Ethernet and is automatically enabled depending on the protocol of the switch attached to.
The 8-channel twin-port OSFP end uses a finned top form-factor for use in Quantum-2 and Spectrum-4 switch cages. The two 400G ends support 4-channels of 50G-PAM4 (200GbE/HDR) and use a flat top QSFP56 for use in ConnectX-6/7 adapters and BlueField-2/3 DPUs using riding heat sinks on the connector cage.
DAC cables are the lowest-cost, lowest-latency, near zero power consuming, high-speed links available due to their simplicity of design and minimal components. The “passive” term refers to the copper cable containing no electronics in the data path. Each end includes an EEPROM which provides product identification and characteristics to the host system. Every cable length is tuned to reduce internal signal noise and back reflections. Thin 30AWG is used for 1 and 1.5-meter lengths and thicker 26AWG for 2-meters.
Main use is linking Quantum-2 NDR InfiniBand and Spectrum-4 Ethernet switches to HDR/200GbE switches, ConnectX-6/7 adapters, and/or BlueField-2/3 DPUs up to 2-meters.
Switches and adapters can downshift the 4x50G-PAM4 modulation rate to 4x25G-NRZ for use in 100GbE and EDR InfiniBand switches and adapters.
NVIDIA’s cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity enabling higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers. Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance, and durability.
Images are for illustration purposes only. Product labels, colors, and lengths may vary.
- 400Gb/s to two 200Gb/s data rates
- Based on 50G-PAM4 modulation
- 1, 1.5, and 2-meter lengths
- OSFP and QSFP56 ends each consume 0.1 Watts
- Operating case temperature 0-70°C
- Single 3.3V supply voltage
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) jacket
- LF (Lead Free) HF (Halogen Free) PCB
- www.osfpmsa.org and SFF-8665 compliant
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface (QSFP ends)
- CMIS compliant I2C management interface (OSFP end)
- 2x200G 2xHDR InfiniBand Quantum-2 or Spectrum-4 Ethernet switch-to-two 200Gb/s switches, QSFP56/112 ConnectX-6/7 and/or BlueField-2/3 DPUs