The NVIDIA MMS1V00-WM transceiver is a single-mode 4-channel (DR4) QSFP-DD optical transceiver, designed for 400 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) links on up to 500m of single mode fiber.
The MMS1V00-WM converts 8 input channels of 50Gb/s PAM4 electrical data to 4 channels of 100Gb/s PAM4 optical signals, using a nominal wavelength of 1310nm, for 400Gb/s optical transmission.
The transceiver has a standard QSFP-DD connector on the electrical side towards the host system. The optical interface is composed of four optical channels/fibers in each direction, intended for a parallel single-mode optical cable via a standard MPO connector.
Rigorous production testing ensures the best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance, and durability.
- 2x wire serial interface with digital diagnostic monitoring
- Operating case temperature 0-70°C
- Maximum power consumption 12W
- 500m reach
- MPO12/APC optical connector
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3bs-2017 standard:
- 400GBASE-DR4 optical interface
- 400GAUI-8 electrical interface
- QSFP-DD MSA HW Rev 5.0; Type 2 housing with MPO-12 connector compliant
- QSFP-DD CMIS Rev 4.0 compliant
- Complies with EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS compliant)
- 400GbE Ethernet systems
- Campus networks – up to 500 m reach
- Supports 4x MMS1V70-CM on MSN2700 to a single MMS1V00-WM on MSN4700 and MMS1V00-WM on MSN4700 to MMS1V00-WM on MSN4700