The NVIDIA® MMS1W50-HM transceiver supports link lengths of up to 2km over Single Mode Fiber with Duplex-LC UPC connector in a QSFP56 form factor, using a nominal wavelength of 1310 nm.
This transceiver complies with the CMIS4.04, QSFP MSA, IEEE 802.3bs (relevant sections) and operates according to the InfiniBand IBTA specification (see the References section for more information), and it is designed for use in 200Gb/s HDR InfiniBand applications.
The MMS1W50-HM transceiver is certified for end-to-end use in NVIDIA HDR InfiniBand systems and is required for system specifications compliance. It is also SFF-8665 compliant, i.e. it has a standard QSFP56 connector on the electrical side towards the host system, single 3.3V supply, hot pluggable, and a two-wire serial management interface.
The MMS1W50-HM transceiver has Digital Diagnostic Functions for supply voltage, laser bias current, optical transmit and receive levels with associated warning and alarm thresholds.
Rigorous qualification and production testing in NVIDIA InfiniBand systems ensures interoperability, the best performance and out-of-the-box installation experience, reliability and durability
- Hot-pluggable QSFP56 form factor
- Supports 212.5Gb/s aggregate bit rate
- Supports up to 2km reach (OS2)
- 4x 50G PAM4 electrical interface (200GAUI-4)
- 4x 50Gb/s CWDM transmitter
- 4x 50Gb/s retimed electrical interface
- 5.5W maximum power consumption
- RoHS compliant
- 0°C to 70°C operating case temperature range
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Duplex-LC UPC receptacles
- I2C management interface
- 200Gb/s FR4 InfiniBand HDR