NVIDIA License System v3.1.0
- License System Release Notes
- Current status, information on validated platforms, and known issues with NVIDIA License System.
- NVIDIA Delegated License Service Software Lifecycle
- NVIDIA has introduced a new enterprise software lifecycle and end-of-life (EOL) policy for Delegated License Service (DLS) software.
- License System Quick Start Guide
- Minimal instructions for installing and configuring the NVIDIA License System.
- License System User Guide
- Documentation for system administrators that explains how to install, configure, and manage the NVIDIA License System.
- NVIDIA License System frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- NVIDIA License System APIs
- Comprehensive reference information generated by Swagger for the RESTful APIs for managing the NVIDIA License System.
- NVIDIA License System Virtual Appliance APIs
- Comprehensive reference information generated by Swagger for the RESTful APIs for managing the Delegated License Service (DLS) component of NVIDIA License System.
NVIDIA Delegated License Service Online Help
NVIDIA Delegated License Service (DLS) is a component of NVIDIA License System that serves licenses to licensed clients. A DLS instance is hosted on-premises at a location that is accessible from your private network, such as inside your data center.
|3.0.0||Withdrawn because of an issue that prevents licensed clients from obtaining licenses|
Determining your DLS Version
Open a web browser and connect to the URL
The IP address or, if defined, the fully qualified domain name of the VM on which the DLS virtual appliance is installed. You can get the IP address from the management console of your hypervisor.
In the left navigation bar of the login page that opens, click SUPPORT.
The Support page that opens displays the NVIDIA Delegated License System version.